– Focus, Position Recognition, Progress, Motivation, Awareness, Success, Challenge, Co-operation, Action –
A method that combines the most effective coaching techniques with the team support.
- The process consists of 5 + 1 steps according to the basic concept, which can be expanded depending on the topic and needs of the participants.
All steps focus on solely one issue.
- Each time we work on one topic that is represented by a member of the group or the whole group.
The representative/-s of the topic describe(s) the base situation, circumstances, difficulties, challenge, conflict, obstuction or the concrete task to be solved.
- The members of the group broaden the starting point with their own insights and intuitions, to which the representative / representatives of the topic reflect and / or forward.
- At the end of the process, you will be named specific goals, tasks, deadlines, supporters, resources selected by the owner of the topic. In common objectives, the group shares the tasks.
WHEN IS TEAM COACHING RECOMMENDED?
- Team members are dealing with common situation;
- Their aim is a deeper, more complex understanding of the chosen topic;
- Participants are willing to work together to improve their personal efficiency and satisfaction; able to put their own fears aside; listen to each other’s views and insights;
- The members are all open to development;
- They undertake judgments and criticisms.
- Optimal team size: 6-10 people
- Number of occations: 4-8
- Frequency: once a week
- Duration: approx. 120 minutes
- Location and date: by appointment
- Team coaching price: depends on the number of participants and the number of sessions
(For example, 4 occasions for 6 people, HUF 180 000 + VAT, 6 occations for 8 persons, HUF 360 000 + VAT)
- The method can be supplemented by individual coaching sessions as a support and follow-up to weekly commitments, tasks.